To Become an Institution of Excellence in Enterprise and Management Development in Kenya and Beyond’
To provide Entrepreneurship and Business Development Services to MSMEs for business start-up, growth and expansion.
To provide Business and Management Development Services to MSMEs and other Interest Groups through: Training, Research, Consultancy, Counselling, Extension Services and Business Information for improved performance.
The core functions of KIBT are: -
- To provide Entrepreneurial Training to MSME operators and other interest groups
- To provide Counselling and Extension Services to MSME operators
- Conduct business-based research and consultancy for MSMEs and other stakeholders.
- To organize tailor-made training programmes for the Institute’s clientele as and when need arises.
- Customer focus
- Creativity and innovation