Embu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit qualified persons to fill the position of
Chief Officers in Embu County Public Service.
Terms of Service: Contract
Salary: As prescribed by Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC)
NOTE: Applicants are required to get clearance from the following institutions to meet
requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya:
1. Kenya Revenue Authority 2. Higher Education Loans Board
3. Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission
4. Directorate of Criminal Investigation. 5. Credit Reference Bureauu
Copies of the clearance MUST be attached to the application alongside copies of the National
ID and other certificates and testimonials.
All applicants are requested to download an application form from Embu County Government website:-www.embu.go.ke
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 10th November, 2022.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100,
1. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
2. Embu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer thus does NOT any fee for recruitment. charge
3. Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall automatically be disqualified.